Electro Nickel Plating
BRINGING A WHOLE NEW WORLD AT YOUR DOORSTEP
FUNCTIONALULTIMATE CHOICE FOR CORROSION PROTECTION
- Ideal base coat for multilayer nickel deposit.
- More noble, glossy semibright deposit.
- Imparts desired STEP characteristics ~ conforms automotive specs ~ 100mV.
- Commercially viable and production proven process.
DUCTOLITE DUR Nl
- Production proven flash nickel process to obtain desired micro-porosity ~ 10,000 pores/sq.ft.
- Process involves specialized inert solids inducing porosity in the deposit.
- High sulphur sandwich layer applied between semibright and bright nickel layer.
- Behaves like a sacrificial nickel deposit enhancing corrosion protection of a multilayer nickel deposit.
- Produces desired STEP characteristics.
DUCTOLITE NICKEL SEAL
- New generation micro-porous nickel process to achieve ideal micro-porous nickel chrome deposit.
- Contains a special water soluble additive responsible for desired porosity ~ simplifies plant layout.
DECORATIVEULTIMATE CHOICE FOR DECORATIVE PROTECTION
Versatile bright nickel plating process, suitably applicable for any industries.
- Excellent flexibility in operation.
- Whitish deposit.
- Deposit free from 'tarnishing'
- Economical in usage.
New generation system to offer outstanding deposit brightness.
- Excellent brightness and levellling with desired ductility.
- Series includes 'single additive' system for regular bath replenishments.
- Highly concentrated system ~ brightener consumption can be reduced to almost half.
- Fine grained glossy satin deposit.
- Whiter in appearance.
- Stable satin effect.
- Lower decomposition of additives.
- Smooth functioning ~ > 18 hours a day possible.
Bright Nickel plating process with moderate to excelleent levelling.
- Superb brightness and levelling.
- High brilliance of deposit without loss of ductility.
- Operation in both vat and barrel is possible.
ZENITH / TOPBRITE
Ultra high levelling system specially designed for more glossy finish.
- More scratch filling ability-facilitates reduction in polishing cost.
- Exceptionally lower in brightener consumption.
- Deposits are highly receptive subsequent chrome deposition.
- Highly suitable for rack plating.
- Growblack Nickel ~ Compounded salt to obtain black nickel deposits.
- Growel Anthracite / Antique Nickel ~ Excellent nickel alloy to obtain 'bluish black' anthracite finish.
- Superb throwing ability.
- Consistent in operation.
DISCLAIMER: Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use any product in violation of any existing patent rights.