G. W. CLEATLYTE
GROWCLEAR LB 40
- Cost effective water based acrylic top coat with diiferent colour shades.
- Golden dye electrophoretic coating ~ replacement for 24 KT gold shade.
- Deposit thickness ~ 5-8 µm.
- Uniform colour coating over complex parts.
- Up to 90% reduction of VOC ~ reduces environmental hazards.
- 1 kg. material can coat 25m2 area (7 to 8 Ã‚µm thickness.)
GROWCLEAR HBC PLUS
- Economically designed for low build coating with desired ductility.
- Used in conjugation with dye as well as transparent coating.
- Popular in jewellery industry
- Different dyes combination is possible.
- Deposit thickness 8-15 µm.
- Excellent emulsion stability.
- Low solvent level ~ reduces air-borne pollution.
GROWCLEAR HO / HI HO
- Durable and stable water based polyurethane chemistry.
- Give smooth and even coating with enhanced glass.
- Superior chemical and perspiration resistance.
- Low cream coat which improves rinsing and gives consistent finish.
- Excellent film clarity and hardness - (4 H+).
- Passes 'ocetone double rub test' >2000.
- Coating thickness at 50 V for 60 sec.: 20-24 Ã‚µm.
- Polyurethane based black cathodic electrophoretic process.
- Provides durability and stability to the deposited coating.
- Excellent chemical, UV and solvent resistance.
- Ready to coat on any base metal plated surfaces.
- Deposit thickness: Growclear HI HO ~ 4-5 µm, Growclear HO ~20 µm.
- Pencil hardness: 5 H+
- Perspiration resisyance: 4 cycles.
- Low solid operational range reduces installation cost.
- High glass, clear coating with excellent image clarity.
- Effective on plated surface like brass, silver, gold, nickel, satin nickel ;amp aluminium.
- Resistant to perspiration and sweat.
- Excellent corrosion and UV light weathering resistance.
- Superior chemical and abrasion / wear resistance.
- Medium and high build capability.
- Can be coated on door hardware, hinges, lock parts, bicycles parts, lighting etc.
- Stable matting agent in liquid form used in combination with Growclear series of products.
- Highly stable, even during ultrafiltration.
- Easy to maintain and known for its consistent finish.
DISCLAIMER: Our recommendation are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that Grauer ;amp Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use any product in violation of any existing patent rights.