Envision Plus Zinc Plating
The Envision Plus process represents a major breakthrough in alkaline non-cyanide zinc plating. It is both environment and user friendly. Better anchorage towards all type of passivation / chromating process and uniform metal distribution with respect to wide current density range makes this system highly attractive to the users.
The Envision Plus process produces a full ductile zinc deposit-highly suitable for extended durability. It also offers superior corrosion protection when compared to the cyanide and acid chloride zinc processes. This process is specially developed to achieve excellent adhesion and formability which gives complete relief from delayed blistering.
The Envision Plus process can be incorporated within the existing set-up without the need for any additional investments. The absolute reliability of this system takes one into a new era in the case of zinc plating technology.
- Cyanide-free alkaline process.
- Both user and environment friendly process.
- Provides uniform metal distribution.
- Imparts pore-free deposit
- Free from 'delayed blistering'.
- Wide 'operating window'.
- Excellent anchorage towards Passivation
- Superior corrosion protection.
- Techno-commercial and cost-effective process.
- More reliable than the earlier processes.