Phosphating chemicals has multiple applications as point base coating, in tube drawing / wire drawing to facilitate the drawing operation and to reduce the friction by retaining the oil film.
The chemicals has to be recommended as a range of different chemicals which involves Degreasing, Derusting, Surface Conditioning, Phosphating and Passivation chemicals.
The recommendation of chemicals will depend on type of articles to be processed and also based on specification like coating weight, desired roughness value, crystal morphology etc.
Grauer & Weil has a complete range of chemicals and can recommend the best suitable range for each application.
The brief description of the entire range is as follows:SURKLIN 101 series - Degreasing :
- Chemicals free from caustic and with caustic
- Biodegradable surfacetants
- Easy to rinse, operating at low concentration and low treatment time and temperature.
- Better emulsification and saponification action.
- Longer Bath Life
SURPICKLE 501 series - Derusting :
- Phosphoric Acid based chemicals with additives
- Mixed acid based chemicals with additives
- Faster removal of rust
- Chemicals operating at ambient temperature and elevated temperature
Surcon 301 Z, Surcon 321 Mn series Surface Conditioners
- Surface conditioning chemicals for zinc phosphate
- Surface conditioning chemicals for Manganese phosphate
- Better bath stability
- Helps in getting Uniform, compact and dense crystalline phosphate coating
Iron Phosphating - Surfix Fe series, Zinc Phosphating Surfix Zn series, Mangaese Phosphating - Surfix Mn series - Phosphating
- Iron, zinc and manganese phosphate chemicals
- Chemicals operating at ambient temperatuer, low temperature and elevated temperature
- Lesser and soft sludge generation
- Lesser treatment time
- Meets IS 3618 standard
- Dip type and Spray type chemicals
- Dicationic, ricationic, Calcium Modified zinc phosphate chemicals
Surseal 701 series - Passivation
- Chromium based and chromium free passivation chemicals
- Effectively seals the gap between phosphate crystals
- Improves corrosion resistance of phosphate coat