In continuation with our on going development process to offer 'more value for money' to our customer, Grauer & Weil (I) Ltd. provides a wide range of trivalent chrome based passivations for zinc and zinc alloys. To strengthen the motive to provides solutions always in advance, Growel takes privilege to launch a joint venture with M/s. Sidasa S.A. Spain, major share holder in automotive finishing, to offer variety of choices of different passivation, process replacing human carcinogenic hexavalent chrome to meet stringent automotive specifications. It conform to the European Unions's End of Life Vehicles Directives ~ ELV without sacrificing the corrosion resistance of the deposited coatings. Now a days the user are restricted to use the health hazardous / carcinogenic chemicals on their plated components. As a result, our industry is not allowed to use the hazardous ingredients such as hexavalent chrome, lead, mercury etc.
TRICHROME HB 1700 / 1800 / 2000 / 2400 / 2600
- Produce thick film blue chromates on zinc and zinc alloys
- Higher film thickness due to co-precipitation of inorganic binder.
- Specific for usage to achieve highest degree of corrosion resistance ~ salt spray resistance > 125 hrs. is easily possible.
- Films are quite heat resistant and hence, the deposited coatings can be heat treated for Hydrogen deembrittlement in 'one go'.
- Excellent bluish finish.
- Produces thin film blue chromate
- Conforms ELV Directives
- Economical in usage
TRICHROME NIZ BLUE / GINTHOX NIZ BLUE
- Produces blue iridescent coating on zinc-nickel deposit (nickel 13-16 %).
- Offers highest degree of corrosion resistance.
- Deposits are quite heat resistant ~ salt spray resistance in excess of 150 hrs. even after thermal shock ~ 120oC for 24 hrs.
TRICHROME FEZ BLACK / TRICHROME FEZ TRIBLACK
- An unique trivalent chrome passivate for zinc-iron (Fe : 0.4-0.6%, zinc-cobalt (Co : max.1%) and zinc-iron-cobalt deposits (Fe + Co :max.1%).
- Moderate corrosion resistance can be obtained with the processed components. However, to achieve even better results the application of top coats / sealants would be desired.
GINTHOX NIZ TRIBLACK
- Speacially designed trivalent chrome based black passivation for zinc-nickel alloy deposit (Ni : 13-16%).
- Deposits are highly corrosion resistant, however, to achieve even better results the application of top coats / sealants would be desired.
TRICHROME HB 2200 / 2201
- Unique irredescent / yellow trivalent chromates for zinc and its alloys.
- Offers excellent corrosion resistance ~ min 100 hrs. even after thermal shock ~ 1 hr. at 120oC
TRICHROME HB 2202 / 2203
- Purchase rich yellowish-green iridescent passivate ~ almost matching conventional yellow chromates
- Fluoride free process ~ easy to handle.
- The deposits are more corrosion resistant, even after thermal shock ~ 1 hr. At 120oC ~ neutral salt spray test in excess of 125 hrs. is easily achievable.
DISCLAIMER: Our recommendations are made in good faith and are based on our skills. However, since the conditions of use of these products are beyond our control, this information is given on the express condition and agreement that Grauer & Weil (India) Limited, will not be liable to any person by reason thereof. Nothing herein shall be deemed to be a recommendation to use any product in violation of any existing patent rights.